Tuesday 5 June 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Haven't done this in a loooong time. Anyway this time my teaser is from Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. There was this quote that i loved so much that i had to share!  


Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
by Morgan Matson
Pages: 343
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Pub Date: May 4th 2010

Synopsis:

When you're on a road trip, life is all about detours...

Amy Curry's year sucks. And it's not getting any better, her mother has decided to move, so somehow Amy has to get their car from California to the East Coast. There's just one problem: since her father's death Amy hasn't been able to get behind the wheel of a car. Enter Roger, the son of a family friend, who turns out to be funny, nice ... And unexpectedly cute.
But Roger's plans involve a more "scenic" route than just driving from A to B, so suddenly Amy finds herself on the road trip of alive time. And, as she grows closer to Roger, Amy starts to realise that sometimes you have to get lost to find your way home...


{See my review of Amy and Roger's Epic Detour HERE.}  

Teaser:

“Tomorrow will be better.”
“But what if it’s not?” I asked.
“Then you say it again tomorrow. Because it might be. You never know, right? At some point, tomorrow will be better.”

Any good teasers around?
Leave your links below! =D

6 comments:

  1. Yes great teaser. Very optimistic. Thanks for stopping by my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Definitely optimistic!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I read your review yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a great teaser! I need to read this soon. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like this teaser. It's sooo true. I actually think like this, that somehow someway tomorrow will be better! Excellent choice of a teaser! Thanks for sharing! I need to check this book out :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Great tease! I've had this on my TBR list a long time. Very true. Just keep hoping for a better tomorrow. It will come. Thanks for visiting My TT!
    And about Venom yes I recommend it especially if you liked the tease. There is a whole lot more of that from Falco. He is amazing. More of his quotes up tomorrow for my book boyfriend post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...