The Liebster Blog award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less
than 200 followers. Leibster is a German word which means sweetest,
kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant,
valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The rules (what i get) :
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Write down 10 things about you.
4. Answer the 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you tag.
5. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
6. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Great thanks to Bookaholic 007 @ Blog Of A Bookholic who has tagged me.
10 Facts about me:
- I live in London and let me tell you UK does not have a great weather.
- Most of the time i'm shy and quiet but wen you know me i can be loud and annoying.
- I don't only listen to English songs but also K-pop and many more.
- I'm Asian!
- I can be so obsessive that i could read a book so many times but still get excited and replay movies or songs.
- I have a scar on my right elbow.
- I love trying things that i don't really go for.
- I love meeting different kinds of people.
- I'm addicted to coffee.
- I wear glasses.
Questions from my tagger:
I've been blogging since September 2011.
2. Why did you start up a blog?
I love books! And when i saw the many book blogs i was motivated.
3. What has been your BEST experience with blogging?
I think that the BEST experience with blogging is when i share my thoughts with fellow bloggers and get to meet different kind of people from the blogging community.
4. What is your favourite book?
I have more than ONE Favourite book! Don't even start! But on the top of my head is Breaking Dawn and The Catastrophic History Of You and Me.
5. Who is your favourite author?
Ally Carter! I love her works!
6. What do you want to be when you grow up/what is your profession?
I have many things in my mind as i am still a teen but i would love to be an author.
7. How many books do you think you might have?
I think i might have about60 books. I rarely buy books.
8. Do you prefer reading a proper book or a ebook?
I prefer proper books.
9. If you could choose to live one character's life in a book, who would it be?
Woah... Well. This is a really good question. However, i've rather be going for a dangerous and thrilling life. I would choose Cammie from Gallagher Girl series or Kat from Heist Society series. These are both by Ally Carter.
10. If you were stranded on a desert island what 10 items would you want to have with you?
Definitely 4 books, my ipod, food (i need to survive!), water (don't want to be dehydrated), magnifying glass or some kind of mirror to start a fire (if i can find any flammable materials) or to send a signal. I would also take a knife as i need to be alert and i'm too young to die! Finally, i would take another book. hehe.
- Teeny reader - i love her reviews!
- Kim reads - i love her reviews and her blog.
- Addicted to novels - her reviews are short but gets to the point. Short and simple.
- Kari Po-Ku Reads - Love her blog and introduces you to YA books that you've never seen but really want to read.
- My Not So Real Life - Just followed but i think her reviews are really good and helps with mine as well.
My questions to my tags (random):
1. What kind of books do you like?
2. What book is on the top your head right now?
3. Who's your perfect book boyfriend?
4. Which blog did you first follow?
5. How did you get into the blogging community?
6. Coffee or tea?
7. What is your best 5 2012 reads yet.
8. A book you think that everybody should read but most people don't know about?
9. Anything you like than reading?
10. Can you speak more than one language?
Wait! There's more news. No, i didn't get another award but this week i am participating in my first blog tour! How exciting is that. The two lovely books that are touring are:
*Click on the covers to head towards Goodreads!