Saturday 23 June 2012

Letterbox Love (2)


LETTERBOX LOVE is a meme by Narratively Speaking

This week i got a few books and some of them i'm really looking forward to read. Scratch that. All of these book sound awesome! I've been waiting on them for so long!

For Review:


Don't Call Me Angel by Alicia Wright Brewster
The title made me want it.


Borrowed:


Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead
Because the way i work, i have to know everything from the start. So, I'm thinking of reading the Vampire Academy series before this because it's based on it but with different characters. What do you think? Should i?

Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
I really want to read this soon. Everyone has been praising it so much and saying it's better than Divergent. 


The Glimpse by Claire Merie
I've been dying to read this since i set my eyes on it.

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
Assassins. That's all i had to say to read it. Assassins are the best! Who wouldn't love them? Well, people who get assassinated... Anyway i love the cover!


What did you get this week?
Leave me a link!

6 comments:

  1. YAY for Bloodlines! I love Adrian Ivashkov! I have Insurgent and still need to read it! I actually started both The Glimpse and Grave Mercy but never finished them. I need to pick them up again. Great haul and thanks for stopping by My Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! The cover of Don't Call Me Angel is really beautiful and it sounds really good. I'm dying to read The Glimpse and Insurgent! Hope I can read it soon. :D

    Thanks for dropping by! Happy reading! ^^
    Kari Po-Ku Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Omg I really need to get onto Insurgent :D I wish it was out in paperback (the non-ugly cover version... "/) because I want to buy it!! lol. The Glimpse and Grave Mercy are both on my to-read list also. Hope you enjoy them all :P

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. GRAVE MERCY!! <3 I totally loved that book! And Insurgent!! I loved that one as well. You've got some seriously awesome books this week! Seriously, both Grave Mercy and Insurgent are totally in my Top 10 for the year- and I've read a good amount of books so far this year.

    Fantabulous haul! Enjoy all those books! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! INsurgent is awesome! And Bloodlines I've yet to read either but I've seen extremely mixed opinions on it so i'm kind of wary. It's based on Adrian and that chick I forget her name lol. Anyways, hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award, you can go to my post to check out what you have to do next. :)http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    Kyra
    www.blogofabookaholic.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...