Sunday 27 May 2012

Stacking The Shelves (3)

Stacking the shelves is a meme hosted by Tygna's Review

*Click on the cover to head towards Goodreads!

For review:

A Demon Made Me Do It (Demonblood Series)
by Penelope King
*Isn't the title just intriguing?


Borrowed:

 The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend
by Kody Keplinger
* I really wanted to read this 'cause people can't
forget about this one. Can't wait  to start this! =D


The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1)
by Julie Kagawa
* Eeeeep! This has gotten some
mixed reviews so i can't wait to see whats in it!


New Girl
by Paige Harbison
*I love the mystery that is seeping out of it!


When You Were Mine
by Rebecca Serle
*I'm a big fan of Romeo and Juliet so i have to
read this! 


I have got to say that this week was amazing! Just look at all of thees books i got! I can't wait to start on them, even though I've got like two stacks of books waiting for me.

What have you got this week?
Comment below! :)

9 comments:

  1. Very nice sweetie. I love seeing what people get every week. Old follower.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved The DUFF!! One of my favorite books!!! Enjoy all the great books

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I loved Immortal Rules. I really want to read The DUFF.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I really want to read The Immortal Rules. A Demon Made Me Do It sounds interesting too. Enjoy! :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED The Immortal Rules! I also have The Duff and have heard great things about it. I've had A Demon Made Me Do It in my kindle for awhile. The title is definitely intriguing. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Immortal Rules is sooooo good!!!! I hope you love it as much as I did :D It's so fresh and exciting!!! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. :) You sure got some amazing new books in your mailbox this well. I hope you enjoy reading them all.

    I LOVEEEEE The Immortal Rules! I hope you do as well.

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books!!! I've heard amazing things about DUFF and When You Were Mine looks pretty fantastic! Hope you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...