Monday 24 October 2011

Review: Matched by Ally Condie.

ON HER SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY
CASSIA MEETS HER MATCH, SOCIETY DICTATES
HE IS HER PERFECT PARTNER FOR LIFE
EXCEPT HE'S NOT

In Cassia's society, Officials decide who people love.
How many children they have.
Where they work.
When they die.

But, as Cassia finds herself falling in love with another boy,
she is determined to make some choices of her own.

And that's when her whole world
begins to unravel...



From goodreads.


Cassia is just a normal girl in the province and now she's gong to know her match. People get matched in the province by their taste and personality and there is no way that the province is going to make a mistake in the match but they have. When Cassia sees Ky on her match microchip she starts to worry however the province comes tells Cassia that someone was making a  joke and tells her something else. Something secret. Something secret about . . . Ky. Ky is an aberration. When Cassia find out about this she's curious and Ky keeps on appearing where Cassia goes but now Cassia has her own secret. When her grandpa is about to die he gives her two poems. But Cassia can't read the poems near anyone. when she decides to read it on the hill someone sees her and it's Ky. Now that Ky has seen Cassia they get along as friends. Except when their feelings unravel for each other thee want to be more than just friends. Will any one guess that they are more than friends if they do what will happen?


I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!
Wow this book was amazing it made my heart race, feel sorry for Cassia and people who live in the province and i even cried. I mean i cried. Yep cried. It was so sad when Cassia's grandpa died. 




I loved this story it was very catchy and you always think that Cassia is going to get caught. I loved Cassia's character; she is strong, hell, even stronger than me. If one of my grandpa died i would cry my eyes out but she didn't. She held it in. I also feel sorry for her because she lives in a world that people chooses for her and that's not fair. Yeah, talk about life's not fair. Another character i feel sorry for is Ky because his past is so devastating.


Once again i loved it. I am looking forward to the other book: Crossed




My rating:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...