Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (37): ACID

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

ACID by Emma Pass
Pages: 431
Publisher: Corgi Children's Books/Random House Children's Publishing (UK) and Delacorte (US)
Pub date: April 25th 2013 (UK) and out 2014 (US)


ACID - the most brutal police force in history.
They rule with an iron fist.
They see everything. They know everything.
They locked me away for life.

My crime?
They say I murdered my parents.
I was fifteen years old.

My name is Jenna Strong.

Why i'm waiting:

Have you read the synopsis? It make you crazy because you just want to know more. And looking at the cover! I need this now!!!

What are you waiting on?


  1. Love your Waiting on Wednesday button!

    This one sounds soooo good! Love the cover too. Is it YA? Even if it's not I MUST read it! Great pick!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My WoW

  2. This one sounds so scary (to me) but also really good at the same time. I get scared easily.. so should I read it or not? DECISIONS, DECISIONS..

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

  3. I love the cover on this. Great choice this week! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

  4. Yes, I am very much looking forward to Acid, it's totally a me-book! =D

    Here's my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

  5. I'm so excited for this book too! Thanks for dropping by my WoW! :)

  6. I'm definitely waiting on this one too!

  7. I can't wait to read this one! I really like the cover of it as well. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...